Congratulations! Proofreading is the last step before publishing your novel! Proofreading is a vital final step that will ensure your manuscript is perfect and ready for publication.
All proofreads are performed in partnership with author and editor Adaline McMilan to provide our clients with the best service possible.
*All manuscripts must be submitted in twelve point font and double spaced with a clear type face such as Times New Roman.
- A proofread is simply a read through of your novel that will check for any spelling errors or typos.
- 30,000 Words or Less: $100
- Up to 50,000 Words: $170
- Up to 80,000 Words: $250
- Up to 100,000 Words: $300
- Up to 150,000 Words: $350
- 150,000 Words or More: We will work with you to set a price tailored to your novel.
- A proofread does not replace a professional edit. Proofreading should be done after the line edits and copy edits have been completed.
- The copyright to any proofread work belongs to you, the author.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
- Completed services are non-refundable.
- Please schedule in advance and allow at least thirty days turn-around time. Specific turn around times will vary.
Terms and Conditions
- Moving a Proofread: If you want to move your proofread to a different booking slot, please let us know via email. We will do our best to accommodate you, but please keep in mind that we may not be able to move your proofread to your desired booking slot.
- Payment: All payments are to be made via PayPal. We require a down payment on all services, but if you need to make multiple payments we will work with you!
- Communication: All communication will be done via email. No exceptions.
- A proofread is not a guarentee of publication.
We look forward to working with you!